John B. Keane (architect)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mercy International Centre, Baggot Street, Dublin (c1827)
- Courthouse, Tullamore (1835)
- Carlow County Infirmary, Carlow (1838)
- The Mausoleum at Oak Park (c 1841)
- Courthouse, Nenagh (1843)
- St. John’s Church, Waterford (1845)
- Barmouth Castle, County Louth
- Carlow Gaol
- Saint Francis Xavier Church, Dublin
- "John B Keane | Architecture News & Discussion - Archiseek.com". Two.archiseek.com. Retrieved 2010-06-01.
- Published by Paul Clerkin / Archiseek.com t/a Irish-architecture.com. "Mercy International Centre, Baggot Street, Dublin (John B. Keane) - Irish Architecture". Ireland.archiseek.com. Retrieved 2010-06-01.
- "Saint John's Catholic Church, Parnell Street, Waterford, County Waterford: Buildings of Ireland: National Inventory of Architectural Heritage". Buildingsofireland.ie. Retrieved 2010-06-01.
|This article about an Irish architect is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|