John Bamford Slack
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He received a knighthood.
- The New York Times, Sunday, February 14, 1904, Page 4, 106 words. LIBERALS WIN IN ELECTION.; J. Bamford Slack Sent to Parliament by Hertfordshire Constituency.
- The Women's Suffrage Movement: A Reference Guide, 1866-1928 - Google Books Result
- Purvis, June. Emmeline Pankhurst: A Biography - Google Books Result
- Crawford, Elizabeth. The Women's Suffrage Movement: A Reference Guide, 1866-1928 - Google Books Result
- Jeremy, David J. Religion, Business, and Wealth in Modern Britain - Google Books Result
- National Portrait Gallery - Alice Maud Mary Bretherton
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by John Bamford Slack
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
|Member of Parliament for St Albans
1904 – 1906
Sir Hildred Carlile
|This article about a Liberal Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|