John Bazley White
John Bazley White (1848 - 9 February 1927) was an English cement manufacturer and Conservative politician.
White was born at Balham, the son of John Bazley White and his wife Mary. His father was a cement maker, who had pioneered the use of portland cement and acquired the cement making plant at Swanscombe, established by James Frost. White himself joined the firm of John Bazley White & sons.
White died at the age of 78.
White married Grace Leslie, a descendantof the Earl of Rothes on 10 April 1876 
- British Census 1881 RG11 0141/96 P7
- Debretts Guide to the House of Commons 1886
- Leigh Rayment
- Princes Gate and Ennismore Gardens: The Kingston House Estate: Development by Peter and Alexander Thorn, 1868-74, Survey of London: volume 45: Knightsbridge (2000), pp. 171-174. Date accessed: 7 September 2009
- Peter Beauclerk Dewar Burke's landed gentry of Great Britain 2001
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by John Bazley White
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
|Member of Parliament for Gravesend
1885 – 1892
James Dampier Palmer