John Bennett (drummer)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011)|
John Bennett is a British drummer, and a founding member of the progressive doom death metal band, The Prophecy. With The Prophecy, Bennett has completed several tours of Europe and the United States, and has also recorded three albums.
Bennett also played drums for fellow doom metal band My Dying Bride for two years, filling in for Shaun Steels while Steels recovered from an ankle injury. Bennett played as a session musician on the A Line of Deathless Kings album. In 2007 he announced that he could not continue to play with My Dying Bride.
John is also a Science teacher at Whitcliffe Mount Business and Enterprise College in West Yorkshire.
John is now a science and ESP teacher at Emmaus College Rockhampton, Australia.
|2001||The Prophecy||Her Embrace My Ruin (demo)|
|2002||The Prophecy||To End All Hope|
|2006||My Dying Bride||A Line of Deathless Kings|
|2006||My Dying Bride||Deeper Down|
|2009||The Prophecy||Into the Light|
- Premier Percussion Cabria Exclusive (10”, 12”, 14”Ft, 22” & 14”Sn)
- Tama 12” side accent snare
- DW 9000 Hi Hat
- DW 5000 Pedal (DBL)
- Premier Percussion Hardware
- 22” Zildjian Z Custom power ride
- 20” Zildjian A Custom China
- 18” Zildjian Z Custom projection crash
- 16” Zildjian Z Custom rock crash
- 16” Zildjian Avedis rock crash
- 14” Zildjian Oriental china
- 13” Zildjian A Custom mastersound hi-hats
- 12” Zildjian Z Custom splash
- 8” Zildjian A Custom splash
- Roland TD20BK V Drums
- Hardcase cases
- Vic Firth 5A Sticks
|This article on a British drummer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|