From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Berry may refer to:
- John Berry (administrator) (born 1959), director of the United States Office of Personnel Management
- John Berry (congressman) (1833–1879), U.S. Representative from Ohio
- John Berry (cricketer) (died 1895), British cricketer for Yorkshire County Cricket Club
- John Berry (footballer) (born 1965), English footballer for Torquay United
- John Berry (film director) (1917–1999), U.S. film director
- John Berry (New Jersey) (1619-1712), Deputy Governor of New Jersey, 1672-1673.
- John Berry (Royal Navy officer) (1635–1689/90), British naval officer involved in the settlement of Newfoundland
- John Berry (rugby) (1866–1930), rugby union footballer of the 1890s for England, and Tyldesley
- John Berry (singer) (born 1959), American country music artist
- John Berry (album), his 1993 self-titled debut album
- John Berry (speedway promoter) (1944–2012), British speedway promoter and England national team manager
- John W. Berry, Canadian psychologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.