From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Berry may refer to:
- John Berry (administrator) (born 1959), former director of the United States Office of Personnel Management and current ambassador
- John Berry (congressman) (1833–1879), U.S. Representative
- John Berry (New Jersey) (1619-1712), Deputy Governor of New Jersey
- John Berry (cricketer) (died 1895), British cricketer
- John Berry (footballer) (born 1965), English footballer
- John Berry (rugby) (1866–1930), rugby union footballer
- John Berry (speedway promoter) (1944–2012), British speedway promoter and England national team manager
- John Berry (singer) (born 1959), American country music artist
- John Berry (album), his 1993 self-titled debut album
- John Berry (film director) (1917–1999), U.S. film director
- John Berry (Royal Navy officer) (1635–1689/90), British naval officer involved in the settlement of Newfoundland
- John W. Berry, Canadian psychologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.