John Branyan is a Christian comedian who specializes in family-oriented material. He is an improv player with Think Tank, has participated in Jay Leno’s National Comedy Competition, and has toured with Chonda Pierce. He has written for the American Comedy Network  and is a head writer for Clip-Wit radio humor service.
He is co-writer and performer in the successful theatrical presentation, Crazy Love, which toured for three years. In Crazy Love, Branyan plays a patient seeing his therapist making comical observations about relationships.
He has a wife, Lori, and four children: Mandy, Tim, Tabby and Andrew.
- Rome, Neal (27 August 2003). "Christian Value: Businesses Tied To Religion Are Finding Success". CBS News. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
- "Bananas - John Branyan". Video Business. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
- "Comedians Detail: John Branyan". Funny Business. Retrieved 12 December 2009.[dead link]
- "04-15-09 Comedian Headlines New Leaf Resources Banquet". The Shopper Online. 14 April 2009. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
- Kragen, Pam (9 February 2005). "Doctor-turned-patient's experiences played for laughs in 'Crazy Love'". North County Times. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
- Gagliardi, Melissa. "Crazy Love". The Courier-Journal. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
|This article about an American comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|