John Bright (costume designer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014)|
|Born||March 1940 (age 74)|
John Bright (born March, 1940) is a Academy Award winning costume designer. John Bright won the Oscar in for Best Costumes for the film A Room with a View during the 1986 Oscars. He shared the win with Jenny Beavan. 
Academy Award nominations
- 1995 - Sense and Sensibility - Shared with Jenny Beavan. Lost to Restoration.
- 1993 - The Remains of the Day - Shared with Jenny Beavan. Lost to The Age of Innocence.
- 1992 - Howards End - Shared with Jenny Beavan. Lost to Bram Stoker's Dracula.
- 1987 - Maurice - Shared with Jenny Beavan/ Lost to The Last Emperor.
- 1986 - A Room with a View - Shared with Jenny Beavan. Won
- 1984 - The Bostonians - Shared with Jenny Beavan. Lost to Amadeus.
- Jane Eyre (2006)
- The White Countess (2005)
- The Magnificent Ambersons (2002)
- The Golden Bowl (2000)
- The Last September (1999)
- Onegin (1999)
- The Portrait of the Lady (1996)
- Twelfth Night or What You Will (1996)
- Jefferson in Paris (1995)
- Sense and Sensibility (1995)
- The Remains of the Day (1993)
- White Fang (1991)
- Mountains of the Moon (1990)
- The Deceivers (1988)
- Maurice (1987)
- A Room with a View (1986)
- The Bostonians (1984)
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|