John Bull (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Bull is a national personification of the United Kingdom.
John Bull may also refer to:
- John Bull (composer) (c. 1562–1628), English composer and musician
- John Bull (Continental Congress) (c. 1740–1802), American statesman, Continental Congressman from South Carolina
- John Bull (congressman) (1803–1863), U.S. Congressman from Missouri
- John Bull (priest) (fl. 1826–1830), Archdeacon of Barnstaple
- John S. Bull (1934–2008), American pilot and astronaut
- John Bull (locomotive)
- John Bull (magazine), a series of British periodicals
- John Bull (play), 1803 play by George Colman the Younger
- John Bull Bitter, a product of Star Brewery
- John Ball (disambiguation)
- The Jack Bull, a Western film
- Jack Bull, the ring name of professional wrestler Gregg Groothuis
- Jonny Bull, a member of the band Rialto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Bull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.