John Campbell (bassist)
|Birth name||John Steven Campbell|
September 30, 1972 |
|Labels||Prosthetic, Epic, Roadrunner, Black Market Activities|
|Associated acts||Lamb of God|
|Jackson John Campbell Signature Bass|
Unlike many bass players who will use four and five string basses, Campbell at one time played a self modified three-stringed Guild Pilot bass, excluding the higher G-string. Like Lamb of God drummer Chris Adler, Campbell is a vegetarian. John is a proud graduate of Fishburne Military School in Waynesboro, VA.
With Burn the Priest
- Demo Tape (1995, Independently Released)
- Split with ZED (1997, Goatboy Records)
- Split with Agents of Satan (1998, Deaf American Recordings)
- Sevens and More (1998, mp3.com)
- Burn the Priest (1998, Legion Records)
With Lamb of God
- New American Gospel (2000, Prosthetic Records)
- As the Palaces Burn (2003, Prosthetic Records)
- Ashes of the Wake (2004, Epic Records)
- Killadelphia DVD (2005, Epic Records)
- Sacrament (2006, Epic Records)
- Walk with Me in Hell (2008, Roadrunner Records/Epic Records)
- Wrath (2009, Roadrunner Records/Epic Records)
- Resolution (2012, Roadrunner Records/Epic Records)
- Rivadavia, Eduardo. "Biography-Lamb of God". Allmusic. Retrieved 21 February 2010.
- "Lamb of God interview". YouTube. 2007-02-19. Retrieved 2011-07-05.
- Metalship (2012-02-22). "Interview with John Campbell (Lamb of God bassist)". Metalship.
- "Jackson® Guitars : The Bloodline". Jacksonguitars.com. Retrieved 2011-07-05.
|This article about a United States bass guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|