John Carlos de los Reyes
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (August 2010)|
|John Carlos de los Reyes|
|Member of the
Olongapo City Council
June 30, 2007 – June 30, 2010
June 30, 1995 – June 30, 1998
|Born||February 14, 1970|
|Residence||Olongapo City, Zambales|
John Carlos "JC" Gordon de los Reyes (born February 14, 1970) is the President of Ang Kapatiran Party and a senatorial candidate for the 2013 Philippine midterm election. de los Reyes was councilor in Olongapo City and the presidential candidate of the Ang Kapatiran Party for the 2010 Philippine presidential election.
Educational background and career
He studied in Ateneo de Manila for his elementary education, and graduated in De La Salle Santiago Zobel School for high school. He finished his Bachelor of Arts in Theology at the Franciscan University of Steubenville, which is considered as one of the most orthodox Catholic Universities in the United States.
In late 1993 he taught Philosophy in the Center for Research and Communication, now known as the University of Asia and the Pacific. During that time, he was under the tutelage of Father Joseph de Torre, a Spanish priest of the Holy Cross who wrote extensively on the social teachings of the Church.
De los Reyes is married to Filipino-Brazilian, Dunia Valenzuela-delos Reyes with whom he has 3 children - Gabrial, Santiago, and Barbara.
- His surname however is delos Reyes according to his voter's registration record in COMELEC. Precinct finder (search required)
- "Ang Kapatiran Party names youngest ever presidential candidate for 2010". Political Arena. 2009-06-26. Retrieved 2009-08-30.
- "About JC De Los Reyes". Political Arena. Retrieved 2009-08-30.[dead link]
- "Kapatiran finally has poll winner in Olongapo". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 2007-05-17. Retrieved 2009-09-07.
- Will you vote for John Carlos JC de los Reyes for President? --- 2010 Philippines Election Poll.