||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010)|
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
John Cassini (born at Toronto) is a Canadian actor who played the role of Officer Davis in the 1995 Brad Pitt film Seven. He also starred in the 2005 film Cool Money. Cassini starred as Ronnie Delmarco on the CBC series Intelligence. On March 7, 2008, the CBC announced that Intelligence would be cancelled.
Cassini appeared in and is listed as a producer of the film Guido Superstar: The Rise of Guido, starring, produced, and directed by Silvio Pollio, including, Nicholas Lea, Terry Chen, and Michael Eklund. The film screened at the 2010 Vancouver International Film Festival Thursday, Oct. 7 at 9:45 p.m. and Friday, Oct. 8, at 10:45 a.m., both at the Empire Granville 7 in downtown Vancouver, BC.
Cassini is an Italian citizen.
- Woolley, Pieta (2008-03-13). "CBC loses Intelligence and jPod". Retrieved 2008-03-29.
- "CBC'S Cancellations Another Devastating Blow To Canadian Drama". 2008-03-10. Retrieved 2008-03-29.
- Baker, Kevin (2008-03-29). "Did the CBC get spooked?". National Post. Retrieved 2008-03-29.
- "Burnaby man takes stunt lead in Guido Superstar at VIFF".
- John Cassini Biography ((?)-)
|This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|