John Coleman (author)
John Coleman (born 1935) is an author and analyst of world affairs. He has written several books and numerous papers analyzing the power structure of the world which can be found at www.coleman300.com. He argues that a relatively small group of people - whom he calls 'The Committee of 300' - constitute a ruling elite who are pursuing a goal of one-world government.
Coleman's books have been influential among more well known conspiracy authors such as David Icke and Jim Marrs who quote him in their own works. Coleman researched the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood is a secret Masonic order created, with support from T. E. Lawrence, Bertrand Russell and St John Philby, to "keep the Middle East backward so its natural resource, oil, could continue to be looted." Coleman has also criticized the Club of Rome, the Giorgio Cini Foundation, Global 2000, the Interreligious Peace Colloquium, the Tavistock Institute, and other organizations.
The book titles include:
- "The Rothschild Dynasty" -
A book documenting the extensive and secretive influence of the Rothschild extended-family of bankers.
- "The Tavistock Institute Of Human Relations: Shaping the Moral, Spiritual, Cultural, Political and Economic Decline of the United States of America"
- " Conspirators Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300
- "One World Order: Socialist Dictatorship" (formerly titled "Socialism: The Road To Slavery")
- "Diplomacy by Deception: An Account of the Treasonous Conduct by the Governments of Britain and the United States"
- "Beyond The Conspiracy: Unmasking The Invisible World Government, The Committee Of 300"
- "What You Should Know About The United States Constitution And The Bill Of Rights"
"Gun Control" " Apocalypse Waiting too Happen" "Drug War Against America" "PEARL HARBOR" "The Federal Reserve" "THe Club of Rome" "The Vanishing Middle Class" "Abortion: Genocide in America" "The Rothschild Dynasty" "We fight for Oil" "National Suicide: The Immigration Reform Act"
See also 
- John Coleman, What Really Happened In Iran, 1984, special report, World In Review publications, 2533 North Carson Street, Suite J-118, Carson City, Nevada, 89706