John Collins (director)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from John Collins (theater))
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
A native of Vidalia, Georgia; he and graduated from Yale University in 1991, cum laude.
- 2010 Guggenheim Fellowship
- 2010 Elliot Norton Award for Best Director
- Lucille Lortel Award for Outstanding Director (Gatz, 2011)
- United States Artists Donnelley Fellowship (2011)
- Fondly, Collette Richland (new play by Sibyl Kempson, premiering 2015).
- Arguendo (The Public Theater, 2013)
- Shuffle (The New York Public Library, 2011).
- The Sun Also Rises (New York Theatre Workshop, 2011).
- Gatz (The Public Theater, 2010)
- The Sound and the Fury (April Seventh, 1928) (New York Theatre Workshop, 2008)
- No Great Society (P.S.122, 2006)
- Gatz (World Premiere, Brussels, 2006)
- Room Tone (P.S.122, 2002)
- Highway to Tomorrow (HERE Arts Center, 2000).
- Total Fictional Lie (P.S.122, 1998).
- Cab Legs (P.S.122, 1997).
- Shut-up I Tell You (I Said, Shut-up I Tell You) (P.S.122 1996).
- McGurk: A Cautionary Tale (HERE Arts Center, 1994).
- Language Instruction: Love Family vs. Andy Kaufman (HERE Arts Center, 1994).
- Spine Check (Soho Rep, 1993).
- Marx Brothers on Horseback Salad (Ohio Theater, 1992).
- Mr. Antipyrine, Fire Extinguisher (Nada, 1991).
|This United States theatre-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a theatre director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|