John Dee (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Dee (1527–c. 1608) was a Welsh mathematician, astronomer, astrologer, occultist, navigator, imperialist, and consultant to Queen Elizabeth I.
John Dee may also refer to:
- John Dee (basketball) (1923–1999), Basketball coach
- John Dee, the alter-ego of Dr. Destiny, the DC Comics villain and Sandman character
- Johnny Dee, a Marvel Comics character, one of the Mutants
- Johnny Dee (musician), an American heavy metal drummer
- Johnnie Dee, frontman for the 1980s Canadian hard rock/AOR band, Honeymoon Suite
- John D. Loudermilk (born 1934), known as John D., 1950s and 1960s American singer
- John MacKenzie Dee, English rugby player for Hartlepool Rovers
- Jon Dee Graham (born 1959), musician and songwriter from Texas, U.S.A.
- Jack Dee (born 1961), English comedian
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|