John E. Bradley
|Member of the Illinois House of Representatives
from the 117th district
|Preceded by||Gary Forby|
May 10, 1971 |
|Alma mater||University of Illinois, J.D.
University of Texas, B.A.
|Religion||United Methodist Church|
John Bradley is a member of the Illinois House of Representatives, representing the 117th District since his appointment in June 2003. He is a member of the Democratic party. The downstate Illinois district includes all or parts of Benton, Buckner, Carterville, Herrin, Marion and West Frankfort.
Bradley opposes abortion rights and restrictions on gun ownership, and has taken a lead role in passing legislation to fight methamphetamine and to protect children from sexual predators.
- "Representative John E. Bradley (D) 117th District – Assistant Majority Leader". Illinois General Assembly. Retrieved 2013-06-13.
- Veeneman, Drew. "117th House District". precinctmaps.com. Retrieved 2013-06-13.
- Representative John E. Bradley (D) 117th District at the Illinois General Assembly
- Biography at Ballotpedia
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Financial information (state office) at the National Institute for Money in State Politics
- John E. Bradley at Illinois House Democrats
|This article about an Illinois politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|