|John H. Estey|
BA 1984 Carleton CollegeJD 1989 University of Pittsburgh
|Home town||Ardmore, Pennsylvania|
John H. Estey is an attorney who served as Chief of Staff to Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell from 2003 until 2007. He is currently serving as Interim President of the Milton Hershey School and as Executive Vice President - Administration at Hershey Trust Company, in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Before joining Hershey Trust Company, Estey was a partner at Ballard Spahr LLP in Philadelphia, where he was a Co-Chair of the Government Relations and Regulatory Affairs Group. He has served as the Chairman of the Board of Commissioners of the Delaware River Port Authority and as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Philadelphia Regional Port Authority. He serves as Chairman of Board of Directors of the Independence Visitor Center in Philadelphia, and is a member of the Boards of Directors of the Gettysburg Foundation, the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation and the Defender Association of Philadelphia.
- Neri, Al; Albert J. Neri (April 2004). "Some Key Staffers to Watch". The Insider. Archived from the original on 2009-10-19.
- "Executive Staff John Estey Chief of Staff". Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. 2003-04-04. Archived from the original on 2003-10-27.
- "The PA Report "Power 75" List" (PDF). Pennsylvania Report. Capitol Growth. January 31, 2003. Archived from the original on 2006-09-02.
- "Power 50". PoliticsPA. The Publius Group. 2003. Archived from the original on 2004-04-17.
- Roarty, Alex; Sean Coit (January 2010). "Pennsylvania Influencers". Politics Magazine. pp. 44–49. Archived from the original on 2010-02-07.
|Chief of Staff for The Governor of Pennsylvania
Gregory C. Fajt