||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)|
|Born||Jonathan Patrick Foo
30 October 1982
London, England, UK
|Years active||2004 - present|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)|
|Weight||180 lb (82 kg)|
Jon Foo (born Jonathan Patrick Foo, 30 October 1982) is an English actor, martial artist and stuntman of mixed Chinese and Irish descent.
Foo was born and raised in London to a Chinese father from Singapore, and an Irish mother from England. His siblings include a younger sister and two half-sisters from his father's side. His family constantly moved as he grew up. His father practices karate and his mother practices judo. He started learning kung fu when he was eight years old, though he began serious training for wushu when he was 15. He currently lives in Los Angeles.
Acting and stunt career
Being a practitioner of Wushu, he has starred in Tom-Yum-Goong (US title: The Protector), Batman Begins, House of Fury, Left for Dead, and Life (Shi cha qi xiao shi). He also performs stunts for other actors. He is best known for playing the role of Jin Kazama in the 2010 live action film Tekken. He also played Ryu in the short film Street Fighter: Legacy.
He also starred in Universal Soldier: Regeneration (2010) as one of the first generation soldiers. He is set to appear in a Thai martial arts-basketball film Fireball Begins, which is a prequel to the first film, Fireball. Foo's films were his second lead role in Bangkok Revenge, he appear with Dominic Purcell in Vikingdom and Danny Glover in Extraction.
- Left for Dead (2004) - Street Fighter No.3
- Life, Translated (2004) - Brian
- 10,000 Cigarettes (2004) - Himself (Documentary)
- Tom-Yum-Goong (2005) - Wushu Fighter (as Jonathan Patrick Foo) / stunt performer
- Batman Begins (2005) - League of Shadows member (uncredited) / stunt performer
- House of Fury (2005) - John (as Jonathan Foo) / stunt performer (uncredited)
- The Myth (2005) - extra (uncredited) / stunt performer (uncredited)
- Jagoan Bouginville (2009) - Yosia si reman marsud
- Universal Soldier: Regeneration (2010) - UniSol 2
- Tekken (2010) - Jin Kazama / stunt performer
- Street Fighter: Legacy (2010) - Ryu 
- Fireball Begins (2010) (Pre-production)
- Bangkok Revenge (2012) – Manit (Main role)
- Vikingdom (2013) - Yang
- The Chrysanthemum Throne (2013) - Taki
- Extraction (2013) - Mercy