|John T. Galloway|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 140th district
January 2, 2007
|Preceded by||Thomas C. Corrigan|
|Children||1 daughter, Kelley Anne|
|Occupation||Certified Global Project Manager|
Galloway is a 1977 graduate of Pennsbury High School and a 2001 graduate of the Project Management Institute. He attended Bucks County Community College. He previously served as a member of the Pennsbury School Board and was campaign manager for Bucks County Commissioner Sandra A. Miller.
He was first elected in 2007, defeating Republican Joseph Montone. Galloway serves as Secretary on the Aging & Older Adult Services Committee. He is a member of the Appropriations, Finance, Labor Relations, and Veterans Affairs & Emergency Preparedness committees.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1". LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. John T. Galloway Biography". Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-15.
- "Representative Representative John T. Galloway (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- The Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - John T. Galloway official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus - Rep. John T. Galloway official Party website
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|