|Born||California, United States|
|Occupation||Actor, comedian, clown, juggler|
John Gilkey is an American actor, comedian, juggler and clown.
Gilkey is a native Californian and best known for his work with Cirque du Soleil productions such as Iris, Quidam, Dralion and Solstrom. He was also cast in Varekai in 2003 as one of the main clowns.
- "John Gilkey". The New York Times.
- Jan Herman (January 29, 1997). "A Real, Scary Guy". The Los Angeles Times.
- Pat Donnelly (September 25, 2011). "Iris is even more than meets the eye". The Province.
- Paul Hodgins (September 26, 2011). "Cirque's ‘Iris' is a feast for the senses". The Orange County Register.
- "Cirque du Soleil "Varekai" Soundtrack To Be Released By RCA Victor Group". Cirque du Soleil. January 6, 2003.
- Bill Desowitz (June 9, 2011). "First Look at Pixar's La Luna". Animation World Network.
- "Les courts métrages Pixar". Allocine. 2011.
|This comedy or humor related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|