John Glenn (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Glenn (born 1921) is a United States astronaut and statesman.
John Glen or John Glenn may also refer to:
- John Glen (director) (born 1932), British film director
- John Glen (politician) (born 1974), British politician
- John Glenn (screenwriter), director of The Lazarus Project
- John Glenn (judge) (1795–1853), Maryland attorney and federal judge
- John Glenn (Alberta) (1833–1886), early Alberta settler
- John Glen (mayor) (1809–1895), mayor of Atlanta in 1855
- John Lyles Glenn, Jr. (1892–1938), U.S. federal judge
- John Thomas Glenn (1845–1899), mayor of Atlanta from 1889 to 1891
- John Glenn (1870s outfielder) (1850–1888), outfielder and first baseman in Major League Baseball from 1871–1877
- John Glenn (1960s outfielder) (born 1928), outfielder in Major League Baseball in 1960
- John Glenn Middle School of International Studies, a middle school in Indio, California
- John Glenn High School (disambiguation), multiple schools in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Glenn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.