John Grange (Kansas politician)
Prior to his election to the House, Grange served as President of Unified School District 490 Board of Education from 2004–2005, and was a member of the Board from 2001-2005.
Grange works as a mechanical contractor and is currently the President and Owner of Carlisle Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Electrical. He is a member of the American Legion, Elks Club, and Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- Commerce and Labor (Vice-Chair)
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Budget
- Joint Committee on Corrections and Juvenile Justice Oversight
- Joint Committee on Legislative Post Audit
- Engineering Success for the Future of KS Taskforce
The top 5 donors to Grange's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansas Assoc of Realtors $1,000
- 2. Kansas Contractors Assoc $1,000
- 3. Kansas Optometric Assoc $750
- 4. Koch Industries $750
- 5. Kansas State Farm Insurance $650