John Hartford House
John A. Hartford House
|Nearest city||Valhalla, New York|
|Architectural style||Tudor Revival|
|NRHP Reference #||77000987|
|Added to NRHP||December 22, 1977|
|Designated NHL||December 22, 1977|
The John A. Hartford House, also known as Hartford Hall, is part of the campus of Westchester Community College. It was built by John A. Hartford, part of the Hartford family which built up A&P into a national chain. The house was designed by Mann and MacNeille, an architecture firm from New York City.
- List of National Historic Landmarks in New York
- National Register of Historic Places listings in northern Westchester County, New York
- Williams, Gray (2003). "Suburban Westchester". In Elizabeth G. Fuller and Katherine M. Hite. Picturing Our Past: National Register Sides in Westchester County. Elmsford, New York: Westchester County Historical Society. pp. 463–464. ISBN 0-915585-14-6.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- "John A. Hartford House". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. 2007-09-11.
- George R. Adams (March, 1977). PDF (624 KB). National Park Service. and PDF (678 KB)
|This article about a historic property or district in Westchester County, New York, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|