John Hawkins (Columnist)
|Born||January 12, 1971|
|Residence||Myrtle Beach, South Carolina|
|Alma mater||The University of North Carolina at Charlotte|
John Hawkins (born January 12, 1971) is a conservative blogger and columnist. He has published columns in several newspapers.
Early life 
Hawkins graduated from Morehead high school in Stoneville, North Carolina. He attended the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, where he majored in psychology. His columns has published in the various newspapers like The Washington Times, Human Events, The Hill, The Washington Examiner, The Huffington Post, Hot Air, and TPNN.
Hawkins owns one of the best known conservative blogs, Right Wing News, as well as Linkiest  and he is co-owner of The Looking Spoon. His columns appear twice a week at Townhall and at PJ Media. He is also particularly well known for doing interviews with conservatives like Ann Coulter, Donald Rumsfeld, Milton Friedman, Andrew Breitbart and Karl Rove.
Hawkins worked for the Duncan Hunter presidential campaign, 2008, claimed to have been blackballed from the Republican Convention that year for criticizing John McCain and was also the co-founder of "Not Mitt Romney.com" in 2012. Additionally, Hawkins was also on Current TV's first ever King Con, appeared on the first ever HuffPoLive live panel and was listed by Alternet as one of the 10 Young Right-Wingers Being Prepped to Take Over the Conservative Movement .
- John Hawkins bio at Townhall
- Human Events - John Hawkins - bio
- HAWKINS: Draconian copyright laws protect special interests
- "Rightwingnews". Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- "Linkiest.com". Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- "The Looking Spoon". Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- "Townhall Columnists: John Hawikins". Townhall.com. Retrieved 2012-08-20.
- "PJ Media Lifestyle Author: John Hawkins". PJMedia.com. Retrieved 2012-08-20.
- "Blackballed From The Republican National Convention". Retrieved 2012-08-20.
- "Not sold on Mitt". Retrieved 2012-08-20.
- "First Ever King Con". Current.com. Retrieved 2012-08-20.
- "Talking Paul Ryan and Small Government On The Very First Live Panel On Huffpolive". Retrieved 2012-08-20.
- "10 Young Right Wingers Being Prepped To Take Over The Conservative Movement". Alternet.org. Retrieved 2012-08-20.