From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Holt may refer to:
- John Holt (author) (1743–1801), English author
- John Holt (businessman) (1841–1915), trader and businessman
- John Holt (cricketer) (1923–1997), West Indian cricketer
- John Holt (educator) (1923–1985), American teacher and author
- John Holt (footballer) (born 1956), Scottish footballer for Dundee United
- Johnny Holt (1865–?), English footballer for Everton
- John Holt (American football) (born 1959), American football player
- Sir John Holt (Lord Chief Justice) (1642–1710), Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales
- John Holt (15th century judge) (died 1418), judge of the common pleas, king's serjeant and knight banneret
- John Riley Holt (1918–2009), English experimental physicist
- John Holt (Australian politician) (1929–2012), New South Wales politician
- John Holt (publisher) (1721–1784), publisher and mayor of Williamsburg, Virginia
- John Holt (singer) (1947-2014), reggae singer
- John Holt (composer) (1726–1753), London bell ringer
- John Langford-Holt (1916–1993), British Member of Parliament
- John Holt, protagonist of the The Twilight Zone episode "The Trade-Ins"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Holt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.