From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sir John Hotham, 1st Baronet was an English parliamentarian.
John Hotham may also refer to:
- John Hotham (bishop) (died 1337), English medieval Chancellor of the Exchequer, Lord High Treasurer, Lord Chancellor and Bishop of Ely
- John Hotham the younger (1610–1645), English Member of Parliament during the Civil War
- John Hotham (14th century MP), English Member of Parliament for Yorkshire
- John de Hotham (died 1361), English medieval college head and university chancellor
- John Hotham (died c.1609), MP for Scarborough (UK Parliament constituency) and Hedon
- Sir John Hotham, 2nd Baronet (1632–1689), English politician who sat in the House of Commons from 1660 to 1685 and in 1689
- Sir John Hotham, 3rd Baronet (1655–1691), English politician who sat in the House of Commons from 1689 to 1690
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same personal name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page.