John Irvine (priest)
Career and ministry
Irvine was a barrister in London before his ordination to the priesthood. He served a curacy at Holy Trinity Brompton and was one of the founders of the Alpha course. Having taken charge of the Alpha course, he played a major part in transforming it from its original four-week form to its current 10-week form.
Dean of Coventry
- Mr John Irvine (1949–1981)
- The Revd John Irvine (1981–2001)
- The Very Revd John Irvine (2001–present)
- Who's Who 2012 – IRVINE, John Dudley
- "New dean for Coventry Cathedral speaks of "Alpha"". Anglican Communion Office. 11 April 2001. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- "Church Times gazette". Church Times. 18 November 2011. p. 32. #7757.
- Cross of Nails – Dean of Coventry to move on
|Church of England titles|
|Dean of Coventry
|This Anglicanism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|