John J. Hill
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tonopah Public Library, completed 1906, at 171 Central in Tonopah, Nevada, NRHP-listed
- Alfred and Rosy Skinner House, completed 1905, at 232 W. 800 S. in Orem, Utah, NRHP-listed
- Cory V. Jensen (June 1998). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Alfred and Rosy Skinner House". National Park Service. and accompanying photos
- Janus Associates (September 1980). "Nye County Historic Property Survey: Tonopah Public Library". National Park Service. Retrieved 2009-06-08.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|