John James Bird
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The son of Henry Bird, Bird married Margaret Peebles, a widow, in 1871. He served as reeve of the Rural Municipality of St. Andrews. Bird was defeated when he ran for reelection to the provincial assembly in 1896.
- "Genealogy Searches for Unrestricted Records". Government of Manitoba. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- "Johnston, Margaret". Canadian Families. Library and Archives Canada. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- McCrea, Walter Jackson (1925). Pioneers and prominent people in Manitoba. p. 123. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- "John James Bird (1844-1933)". Memorable Manitobans. Manitoba Historical Society. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- "MLA Biographies - Deceased". Legislative Assembly of Manitoba.
|This article about a Manitoba politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|