From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||John Steele Layman
August 2, 1969
Marvel Zombies vs. The Army of Darkness
In 2007, he began working as a writer for Cryptic Studios, a video game studio in Los Gatos, California. He worked there until 2010.
Layman also helped create the animals in Avatar.
- Puffed (Image Comics)
- Stay Puffed (Image Comics)
- Chew (with Rob Guillory, Image Comics, 2009-ongoing)
- Sentinel Squad O*N*E
- House of M: Fantastic Four
- Marvel Zombies vs. The Army of Darkness (with art by Fabiano Neves, Fernando Blanco and Sean Phillips, 5-issue limited series, Marvel/Dynamite Entertainment, 2007, hardcover, ISBN 0-7851-2743-7)
- Armageddon & Son (with Dave Dumeer, Oni Press)
- Godzilla: Gangsters & Goliaths (IDW)
- Mars Attacks (IDW)
- Detective Comics (2012–14) Issues #13-#29
- "John Layman Talks Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness on the CNI Podcast". Comics Bulletin.[dead link]
- "Puffed Piece". Comics Bulletin.[dead link]
- Phegley, Kiel (April 23, 2009). "John Layman Bites Back in 'Chew'". Comic Book Resources.
- Layman, John (June 3, 2009). "FULL SCRIPT: Chew #1 by John Layman". Comic Book Resources.
- "Rob Guillory: The Art Of 'Chew'". Comic Book Resources. April 30, 2009
- Guillory, Rob (June 2, 2009). "Rob Guillory's 'Chew' Process". Comic Book Resources.
- Cryptic Studios announces the hire of John Layman
- Official website
- John Layman at the Comic Book DB
- John Layman Interviewed by Pete's Basement- 01:17- Time stamp