|Full name||John David Lundstram|
|Date of birth||18 February 1994|
|Place of birth||Liverpool, England|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
(on loan from Everton)
|2013||→ Doncaster Rovers (loan)||14||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Yeovil Town (loan)||14||(2)|
|2014||→ Leyton Orient (loan)||7||(0)|
|2014–||→ Blackpool (loan)||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:45, 19 August 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
John David Lundstram (born 18 February 1994) is an English footballer who plays for Blackpool on loan from Everton as a midfielder. He has also represented England internationally at under-17, under-18, under-19, and under-20 levels and has appeared in three official youth competitions for the Three Lions.
Lundstram has been developed as a football player by Everton from a very early age and signed a full-time scholarship in July 2010.
Loan to Doncaster Rovers
In February 2013, he joined Doncaster Rovers on loan. He made his full league début for the club in a 1–1 draw against Yeovil Town on 23 February 2013. Lundstram went on to make over a dozen appearances for Rovers, becoming a key part of the side that lifted the League One trophy come the end of the season.
Loan to Yeovil Town
On 28 November 2013, Lundstram joined Football League Championship side Yeovil Town on loan until January. He made his debut against Watford, with Yeovil winning 0–3. He assisted Joe Edwards for the third goal. On 3 December, he scored on his second appearance for the club in a 1–0 win against Blackpool. On 10 March 2014, Lundstram was recalled by Everton having become a peripheral figure at Yeovil, Lundstram returned having made 16 appearances for Yeovil scoring twice.
Loan to Leyton Orient
On 27 March 2014, Lundstram joined Football League One side Leyton Orient on a one month loan deal. On 24 April 2014, Lundstram extended his loan stay until after the 2014 Football League play-offs. On 22 July 2014, Lundstram made his first appearance for Everton's first team in a friendly against Tranmere Rovers.
Loan to Blackpool
A strong tackling midfielder, who worked his way into the England U17 squad during the 2010–11 campaign after impressing in the Nordic Tournament.
His first full season on the international stage saw him play a major part in the U17s' run to the semi-final of the European Championship in Serbia. UEFA described Lundstram as an "influential catalyst in launching attacking moves" and he was also named in the "Tournament select squad". Following the completion of the tournament, UEFA made comparisons to fellow Liverpool-born player Steven Gerrard and praised his "biting tackle" and a "fine range of passing to instigate attacks".
Lundstram was named in the England squad that reached the quarter final of the 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup under John Peacock. He played in a total of four games. England were eliminated from the competition by Germany having knocked Argentina out in the round of 16.
The 2011–12 season saw him play twice for Noel Blake's U18s, captaining the side to a win against Poland before he made another step-up to the U19s squad, again under Blake, as he helped England to qualify for the European Championship Finals in Estonia. He scored the opening goal in a 2–1 victory over France in the final tournament. England reached the semi-final of the tournament and were eliminated from the competition by Greece.
- As of match played 19 August 2014.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Total|
|Doncaster Rovers (loan)||
|Yeovil Town (loan)||
|Leyton Orient (loan)||
- Doncaster Rovers
- "Squad Lists September 2012". PremierLeague.com. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- John Lundstram – UEFA competition record
- "Everton midfielder John Lundstram joins Doncaster on loan". BBC Sport. 20 February 2013. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "Doncaster Rovers vs Yeovil Town match report". Soccerway. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "Yeovil Town make Ismael Miller one of three new signings". BBC Sport. 28 November 2013. Retrieved 28 November 2013.
- "Yeovil Town 1–0 Blackpool" BBC Sport. 3 December 2013. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- Trio Loaned Out
- "Lundstram Becomes A Seasider". http://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/. Blackpool FC. Archived from the original on 6 August 2014. Retrieved 6 August 2014.
- "Nottm Forest 2-0 Blackpool". BBC Sport. 9 August 2014. Retrieved 9 August 2014.
- "2011 UEFA Under 17 European Championship Technical Report" (pdf). UEFA.com. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "Talents to watch from U17 finals". UEFA. 16 May 2011. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "FIFA Under 17 World Cup Technical Report". FIFA.com. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "UEFA Under 19 European Championship Tournament Technical Report". UEFA.com. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "Final squad named" TheFA.com. 28 May 2013. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "Training win for Three Lions" TheFA.com. 16 June 2013. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "John Lundstram". Soccerbase. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Games played by John Lundstram in 2012/2013". Soccerbase. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Games played by John Lundstram in 2013/2014". Soccerbase. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "Games played by John Lundstram in 2014/2015". Soccerbase. Retrieved 6 August 2014.
- Sheridan, Emily (October 2011). "Here's another ghastly reality show... get ready for Desperate Scousewives". Daily Mail. Retrieved 23 February 2013.