John Manners, 9th Duke of Rutland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He married Kathleen Tennant (1895–1989), from his mother's circle 'The Souls', on 27 January 1916. They had five children:
- Lady Ursula Isabel Manners (b. 8 November 1916), married firstly, Lt.-Cmdr. Anthony Freire Marreco. She married secondly, Robert Erland Nicolai d'Abo and had issue.
- Lady Isabel Violet Kathleen Manners ( 5 January 1918 – 21 December 2008), she married firstly, G/Capt. Thomas Loel Evelyn Bulkeley Guinness and had issue. She married secondly, Sir Robert Throckmorton, 11th Bt.
- Charles John Robert Manners, 10th Duke of Rutland (1919–1999)
- Captain Lord John Manners (18 July 1922 – 11 November 2001), married and had a daughter.
- Lord Roger David Manners (b. 23 September 1925), married Finola St. Lawrence Daubenay and had a son and daughter.
- p90, Loughborough University of Technology: Past and Present, Leonard Cantor, 1990, LUT
|Peerage of England|
|Duke of Rutland
|This biography of a duke or duchess in the peerage of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|