John Mark Ramseyer
John Mark Ramseyer (born c. 1954) is Mitsubishi Professor of Japanese Legal Studies at Harvard Law School and a leading scholar on the subjects of Japanese Law and Law and Economics.
- B.A., Goshen College 1976, History
- A.M., University of Michigan 1978, Japanese Studies
- J.D., Harvard Law School 1982
Ramseyer lived in Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan through the age of 18 and is fluent in the Japanese language. He has taught at several Japanese universities including the University of Tokyo and Hitotsubashi University.
College and university positions
- Adjunct Instructor of Law: Hitotsubashi University and Tohoku University in Japan".
- Visiting Professor of Law: Harvard Law School, 1991.
- Mitsubishi Professor of Japanese Legal Studies: Harvard Law School, 1998–present.
- Harvard Law School: J. Mark Ramseyer
|This American law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|