From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Nebraska Senate
from the 49th district
January 9, 2013
|Preceded by||LeRoy J. Louden|
February 6, 1982 |
|Alma mater||University of Nebraska–Lincoln|
John Murante (born February 6, 1982 in Omaha, Nebraska) is an American politician and is a Nebraska state senator in the unicameral Nebraska Legislature representing District 49; the legislature itself is non-partisan.
- 2012 When Senator LeRoy J. Louden retired and left the District 49 seat open, Murante placed first in the May 15, 2012 Primary election with 2,359 votes, and won the November 6, 2012 General election with 8,508 votes against Frank Wellenstein.
- "Sen. John Murante". Lincoln, Nebraska: Nebraska Legislature. Retrieved October 24, 2013.
- "Senator John Murante's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved October 24, 2013.
- Gale, John A. "Primary Election May 15, 2012" (PDF). Lincoln, Nebraska: Secretary of State of Nebraska. p. 36. Retrieved October 24, 2013.
- Gale, John A. "Official Results of Nebraska General Election November 6, 2012" (PDF). Lincoln, Nebraska: Secretary of State of Nebraska. p. 15. Retrieved October 24, 2013.
|This article about a Nebraskan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|