John N. Wozniak
|John N. Wozniak|
|Member of the Pennsylvania Senate
from the 35th district
January 7, 1997
|Preceded by||William Stewart|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 71st district
January 6, 1981 – November 27, 1996
|Preceded by||Rita Clark|
|Succeeded by||Edward Wojnaroski|
March 21, 1956 |
Fort Knox, Kentucky
Wozniak was born to a military family. After spending his early childhood on multiple bases, he returned to his family home in Johnstown for high school. Wozniak attended the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown from which he earned a degree in economics.
Wozniak was elected to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 1980, where he served until his election to the Senate of Pennsylvania in 1996. In a 2002 PoliticsPA Feature story designating politicians with yearbook superlatives, he was named "Class Clown."
He and his wife, Vanessa, have two children, Michael and Rachel.
- Finance Committee (chairman), Agriculture and Rural Affairs, Community and Economic Development, Game and Fisheries, and Intergovernmental Affairs
- John Wozniak State Senator official website
- Pennsylvania State Senate - John Wozniak official PA Senate website
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money - John N Wozniak
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|