John Nichol (M.C. Welfare) may refer to:
(1) A person who enjoys wearing double denim (2) A person who has the ability to resemble 'Popeye' in photos (3) A person who always asks permission to pass wind (which shows how polite he is) (4) The leader of the Venga Bus. He who likes to 'Par-tay' (5) possibly the most intelligent person ever in the history of the universe (6) also incredibly handsome
EARLY HISTORY born on dec 27 1980, John was identified at early age as being a boy genius. His first words were believed to be "is this a farting or a non farting maternity ward?"
He was a hit at the kinder social when he stunned the other young wieners by turning up in denim shorts, denim shirt and denim bow tie. His love of denim had arrived and over the years he dabbled with triple, quad and pentagonal denim before settling on his trademark Double Denim (or JNs DD as the models on the catwalk like to say).
Unfortunately his stunning teaching career was forced to an end in 2013 when his colleagues, wild with jealousy at his fashion sense and amazing teaching skills, started a deliberate campaign to trash his awesome reputation. Chief amongst these assassins was Mr Matthew Donal (a man known for his obsession with looking at himself in a mirror).
Since leaving MC john Nichol has vowed he will do whatever it takes to get his revenge.
- John Pringle Nichol (1804–1859), Scottish scientist; mentor to William Thomson
- John Nichol (biographer) (1833–1894), Scottish biographer
- John Nichol (RAF officer) (born 1963), RAF Navigator shot down and taken prisoner during the first Gulf War
- John Lang Nichol (born 1924), Canadian Senator
See also 
- John Nicoll (disambiguation)
- John Nicholl (disambiguation) (earlier biographies and sources use both spellings)
- Johnny Nicol, jazz singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|