John Noble at the 2012 WonderCon in March 2012.
20 August 1948 |
Port Pirie, South Australia, Australia
|Children||Samantha Noble, Daniel Noble, Jess Noble|
John Noble (born 20 August 1948) is an Australian film and television actor, and theater director of more than 80 plays. One of his more notable roles includes playing Dr Walter Bishop in the American Fox science fiction television series Fringe.
Personal life 
He starred as scientist Walter Bishop in the television series Fringe.
He made occasional appearances on the television series All Saints. He is internationally known for his performance as Denethor in The Lord of the Rings trilogy. He played Russian Consul Anatoly Markov in the sixth season of the American television series 24. In 2011 he appeared as Real Estate tycoon Leland Monroe in Rockstar's video game L.A. Noire. He is also the voice of Unicron for the television show Transformers: Prime.
Other work 
- Artistic Director of Stage Company of South Australia 1977–1987
- Head of Drama, Brent St. School of Arts (Sydney) 1997–2000
- Voice of the character Bishop in the multi-platform game by EA and Pandemic The Saboteur (2009)
- Actor of Leland Monroe in the multi-platform video game L.A. Noire.
- "John Noble (I)". Imdb. Retrieved 2009-01-22.
- Bill Keveney (29 April 2011). "Universes collide in Bishops' world". USA Today (McLean, Virginia: Gannett). p. 8D.
- Nick Broughall. "How L.A. Noire Conquered The Uncanny Valley With A Tech Called MotionScan". Gizmondo.
- Real Estate Agent: http://www.gamefocus.ca/news/13352
- Sands, Rich (January 7, 2013). "First Look: Matt Bomer Gets Animated for Superman: Unbound". TV Guide. Retrieved January 7, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: John Noble|