John Pullein FRCO (b. 1878) was an organist and composer based in England.
He was born in Lincoln in 1878, the son of William Pullein and Hannah Rose. His father was a Professor of Music.
He was in the choir of Lincoln Cathedral as a boy, and then an articled pupil of G.J. Bennett and then assistant organist.
- Organist of St. Helen's Church, Willingham by Stow
- Organist of St. Swithin's Church, Lincoln 1896 - 1903
- Organist of St. Peter's Church, Harrogate 1903 - 1917
- Organist of St. Mary's Cathedral, Glasgow 1917 - ????
He composed Songs, part songs, organ and church music.
- Dictionary of Organs and Organists, 1912
- Musical News and herald. Volume 52. 1917