|Birth name||John Regan|
|Born||January 27, 1986|
|Origin||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Labels||Culture VI Records / Fat Beats|
John Regan has been working with Culture VI Records founder and manager Wil Loesel since the age of 15.
Sorry I'm Late
Regan released his debut solo album "Sorry I'm Late" on November 16, 2010. The album features collaborations from artists such as Marsha Ambrosius, Joell Ortiz, Skyzoo and PackFM and also features production from multi-platinum producers Nottz and Needlz, as well as 88-Keys.
The album features songs with Regan speaking on the loss of the most influential people in his life, dealing with his relationship and balancing out his music and personal life, as well as performing an ode to his previous graffiti lifestyle.
- 2010: Sorry I'm Late (Solo Album)
- 2011: Air Jacobs: Reloaded (Rickie Jacobs) "So Far, So Good" feat. John Regan
- 2010: Me, Myself & I Part 2 (Joell Ortiz) "Yesterday" feat. Joell Ortiz & Meylin
- 2009: Process of Elimination Mixtape (RaDiuS) "CVI Reunion" feat. Culture VI
- 2008: ninety-four (Bugzy Bogart) "Never Had A Clue" feat. Royce Da 5'9"
- 2004: Elite (Culture VI) "Legacy" "Frontline" "Oh Sh!t" "Duck Down"
- "Sorry I'm Late album Information Presented by Fatbeats". Fatbeats. 2010-10-24. Retrieved 2010-10-24.