John Renbourn (album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by John Renbourn|
|John Renbourn chronology|
John Renbourn is the debut album by John Renbourn.
All tracks composed by John Renbourn; except where indicated
- "Beth's Blues"
- "Down on the Barge"
- "John Henry" (trad. arr. Renbourn)
- "Louisiana Blues" (Muddy Waters)
- "Blue Bones" (Renbourn, Bert Jansch)
- "Train Tune"
- "Candy Man" (trad. arr. Renbourn)
- "The Wildest Pig in Captivity"
- "National Seven"
- "Motherless Children" (trad. arr. Renbourn)
- "Winter is Gone" (trad. arr. Renbourn)
- "Noah and Rabbit" (Renbourn, Bert Jansch)
|This 1960s folk album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|