John Ridley (born 1965 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin) is a North American writer.
His works include the feature films Red Tails, U Turn, Three Kings, and Undercover Brother; novels The Drift, Those Who Walk in Darkness, A Conversation with the Mann, Love is a Racket, Everybody Smokes in Hell, and Stray Dogs; and the graphic novel The American Way.
Graphic novels 
- The Authority: Human on the Inside (2004)
- Razor's Edge: Warblade (2004)
- The American Way (2006)
Stage plays 
- Ten Thousand Years (World Premiere in 2005)
Magazine articles 
- "The Manifesto of Ascendancy for the Modern American Nigger" in Esquire, December 2006, Volume 146, Issue 6
- ^ Birth year provided by Ridley himself on the January 19, 2009 broadcast of MSNBC's Morning Joe.
- ^ IMDb.com
Further reading 
- Gennusa, Chris R. "John Ridley: Burnt Noir." Creative Screenwriting. Winter 1997, v. 4 n.4, pp. 33-38
External links