John Rogers (Ohio politician)
|John M. Rogers|
|Member of the Ohio House of Representatives
from the 60th district
January 7, 2013
|Preceded by||Lorraine Fende|
Prior to his election, Rogers was mayor of Mentor-on-the-Lake for 18 years and a Mentor-on-the-Lake city councilman for five years. He has also served as Lake County deputy treasurer and Lake County assistant prosecutor. He was chosen for the 60th District ticket by the party central committee after Lake County Commissioner Dan Troy withdrew. In the election Rogers defeated Republican Lori DiNallo with 55.47% of the vote.
- "Election: Ohio House District 60 race is Lori DiNallo vs. John Rogers". The News-Herald. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Representative John Rogers (D)". Ohio House of Representatives. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Lake, Geauga county, state officials ready for work in 2013 (with video)". The News-Herald. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Mentor-on-the-Lake Mayor John Rogers replacing Dan Troy on November ballot (with video)". The News-Herald. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Ohio House of Representatives: November 6, 2012". Ohio Secretary of State. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
|This article about a member of the Ohio House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|