John Sherman (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Sherman (1823–1900) was a U.S. Representative and U.S. Senator from Ohio.
John Sherman may also refer to:
- John Sherman (MP) for Lewes (UK Parliament constituency)
- John Sherman (minister) (1772–1828), American Unitarian pastor
- John Sherman (cricketer) (1788–1861), English cricketer
- John Sherman (climber) (born 1959), American climber
- John Shearman, English art historian, is pronounced as "John Sherman"
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|