John Sinclair Freedom Rally
The John Sinclair Freedom Rally was a protest and concert in response to the imprisonment of John Sinclair for possession of marijuana held on December 10, 1971, in Crisler Arena at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The event was filmed and released as Ten For Two.
- John Lennon
- Yoko Ono
- Phil Ochs
- The Up
- Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen
- Bob Seger
- Stevie Wonder
- Archie Shepp
- Joy of Cooking
- David Peel
- Teegarden & Van Winkle
- Bobby Seale
- Jerry Rubin
- Allen Ginsberg
- Rennie Davis
- James Groppi
- Sheila Murphy
- Jonnie Lee Tillmon
- Ed Sanders
- "Ten for Two: The John Sinclair Freedom Rally". The Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 5 May 2011.
- Meyer, Stephen. "The John and Leni Sinclair Papers, 1957-1999 at the Bentley Historical Library". Bentley Historical Library. Retrieved 4 May 2011.
- Agis Salpukas, "15,000 Attend Michigan U. Rally to Protest Jailing of Radical Poet," New York Times, 12 December 1971, p. 76.
- "Twenty to Life: The Life and Times of John Sinclair", New York Times, retrieved 2010-02-14
- Tobin, James (June 17, 2008). "Free John Sinclair!". Michigan Today. Archived from the original on September 19, 2013. Retrieved 4 May 2011.
- Stewart, Will (December 1, 2011). "John Sinclair recalls impact, importance of Freedom Rally". AnnArbor.com.
- Ann Arbor District Library - Freeing John Sinclair: The Day Legends Came To Town.
- John Sinclair Freedom Rally graphics. Event posters and flyers.