John Stuart Thomson
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Stuart Thomson (1869 - 1950) was an author from the United States. He wrote the books China Revolutionized, The Chinese, Bud and Bamboo, and Fil and Filippa: Story of Child Life in the Philippines.
- Estabelle and Other Verses (1897)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1897)
- Eulaline (1899)
- A Day's Song (1900)
- Thomson, John Stuart (1909). The Chinese.
- The Opium Crusade in China (1909)
- John Stuart Thomson (1913). China revolutionized. INDIANAPOLIS: The Bobbs-Merrill company. p. 590. Retrieved 2011-07-28.
- Fil and Filippa: Story of Child Life in the Philippines (1917)
- Business men! Be publicists! (1919)
- Retention of Philippines (1920)
- Bud and Bamboo (c. 1923)
- Alliance with Japan
- Thomson, John Stuart. Alliance with Japan.
See also 
- Author: Thomson, John Stuart, Onread.com
- THE NEW CHINA; Tendency Toward Republicanism Shown in Its History, with China Revolutionized by John Stuart Thomson, The Bobbs-Merrill Company (Abstract), The New York Times, 25 January 1914