John Sunseri (born March 11, 1969) is a horror writer from Portland, Oregon in the United States. As well as writing traditional horror fiction he also writes Lovecraftian horror. John spent two years at Yale University studying a major in English. Today he manages a restaurant.
Writing since 2001, John has published over 50 short stories. 2007 saw the release of his first novel, The Spiraling Worm co-written with Australian author David Conyers.
The Jack Dixon/Harrison Peel series
Modern day Lovecraftian horror series set in the world of spies and government conspiracies.
- When the Ship Came (2007), Horrors Beyond II, ed. William Jones, Elder Signs Press.
- Not What One Does (2007) with C. J. Henderson, Lai Wan: Tales of the Dreamwalker, ed. William Jones, Marietta Publishing.
- A Little Job in Arkham (2006), Hardboiled Cthulhu, ed. James Ambuehl, Elder Signs Press.
- The Hades Project (2005), Horrors Beyond, ed. William Jones, Elder Signs Press.
Select magazine appearances
- A Business Proposal (2005) Black Petals Autumn Issue
- Household Gods (2005), Bare Bone #7
- A Prayer for the Silent, Bare Bone #8
- Spirits of Earth and Sky (2005), Cthulhu Sex v2 #22
- A Voice Was Heard in Ramah (2005), Black Petals Summer Issue
- Enter the Dragon (2004), Black Petals Summer Issue
- Rag Doll (2004), Bare Bone #5
- To Catch a Ghost (2004), Black Petals Spring Issue