John T. Manske
|John T. Manske|
|Member of the Wisconsin State Assembly
from the 47th district
November 6, 1952 |
Edgerton, Wisconsin, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
University of Wisconsin-Madison
John T. Manske (born November 6, 1952) is a former member of the Wisconsin State Assembly.
Manske was born in Edgerton, Wisconsin. He graduated from Milton High School in Milton, Wisconsin before obtaining a B.S. from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and an M.A. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Manske worked as a part time college instructor and production worker before beginning his political career.
He was elected as a Republican candidate to the Milton City Council in 1973. He served on the Cty Council from 1973-1977 and from 1979-1981. In 1981, he won a special election to serve as a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly representing the 47th district. He won reelection in 1982 and 1984, serving as a member of the Assembly from 1981-1986.
- "Manske, John T. 1952". Wisconsin Historical Society. Retrieved 2011-12-17.
- Legislative Reference Bureau (1981). Blue Book, 1981-1982. Legislative Reference Bureau. p. 956.
- Wisconsin. Legislature. Assembly (1981). Assembly Journal, Volume 4. Legislative Reference Bureau. p. 3561.
- "Wisconsin Briefs from the Legislative Reference Bureau". Legislative Reference Bureau. Retrieved February 11, 2014.
- "Term: Manske, John T. 1952". Wisconsin Historical Society. Retrieved February 11, 2014.