John Triggs (born 1976) is a British journalist and feature writer. He has written for a variety of different British national newspapers and magazines including the Daily Express, Sunday Express, Mail on Sunday, The Independent, and News of the World.
- Triggs, John (2007-07-17). "Food Trade's Juicy Secrets". Daily Express. Retrieved 2008-01-16.
- Triggs, John (2005-04-27). "Pilgrim in a sacred city". Sunday Express.
- Triggs, John (2004-10-31). "Wacky Races". Mail on Sunday, Night & Day magazine. pp. 28 to 30.
- Triggs, John (1998-02-05). "Prescott – Why I may finally be forced to leave the Jag at home". The Independent. p. 6.
- Triggs, John (2007-12-23). "Cheat yourself healthy". News of the World, Sunday magazine. p. 38.
- "Soil Association - today's news". Soil Association.
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|