John Wiese (born April 18, 1977) is an American musician, artist and composer.
His ongoing projects include LHD and Sissy Spacek, with plenty of freelance work with many artists as diverse as GX Jupitter-Larsen, Sunn O))), Wolf Eyes, Merzbow, Evan Parker, Smegma, Kevin Drumm, Yellow Swans, Cattle Decapitation, No Age, C. Spencer Yeh (Burning Star Core) and Kommissar Hjuler und Frau.
Wiese toured extensively, covering Europe, Scandinavia and Australia as a member of Sunn O))). He toured the UK as part of the Free Noise tour (a tentet including Evan Parker, C. Spencer Yeh, Yellow Swans, etc.). He also toured the United States alongside Wolf Eyes, and recently performed in the 52nd Venice Biennale with artist Nico Vascellari.
- John Wiese
- "Circle Snare" CD (No Fun Productions)
- "Dramatic Accessories" LP (Ultra Eczema, Belgium)
- "Soft Punk" LP/CD (Troubleman Unlimited)
- "Magical Crystal Blah" CD (Helicopter), (Kitty Play)
- Sissy Spacek
- "French Record" CD (Dual Plover, Australia)
- "California Ax" 4xCD (Helicopter)
- "Zwei/..." (Split LP credited to Smegma / Sissy Spacek & Kommissar Hjuler und Frau) (SHMF)
- Sunn O)))
- "Black One" 2xLP/CD (Southern Lord)
- Sunn O))) / Earth (Split LP) (Southern Lord)
- "Limbs Of The Fawn" CD (Misanthropic Agenda)
- "C-Section" (CD credited to Evan Parker & John Wiese) (Second Layer, UK)
- "Cincinnati" (CD credited to John Wiese & C. Spencer Yeh) (Dronedisco)
- "Equinox" (CD credited to Wolf Eyes & John Wiese) (Troniks)
- "Terrazzo" (CD credited to Pain Jerk & John Wiese) (Harbinger Sound, UK)
- "Multiplication" (CD credited to Merzbow & John Wiese) (Misanthropic Agenda)