John Woodmorappe (born October 1954) is the pen name of Jan Peczkis, an author who has written several articles for the creation science groups Answers in Genesis and the Institute for Creation Research, among others, and books including Noah's Ark: A Feasibility Study and The Mythology of Modern Dating Methods. The creationist website 'Answers in Genesis' states that Woodmorappe has received a B.A. and M.A. in Geology and a B.A. in Biology Peczkis is a teacher in the Chicago Public Schools and taught science to grades four to seven at Budlong Elementary School in Chicago until April 2006.
- Noah's Ark: A Feasibility Study El Cajon: Institute for Creation Research, 1996.
- Radiometric Dating Reappraised (originally published in the Creation Research Society Quarterly Volume 16, September 1979)
- Studies in Flood Geology Institute for Creation Research, 1999.
- The Mythology of Modern Dating Methods Institute for Creation Research, 1999
- McIver, Tom (1992). Anti-evolution: a reader's guide to writings before and after Darwin. Johns Hopkins University Press. p. 88. ISBN 0-8018-4520-3.
- Editor. "Biography - John Woodmorappe". Answers in Genesis.
- Peczkis, Jan (vol. 74, no. 8 (June 2011)). "CPS Science Teacher Remains Jobless". Chicago Union Teacher: Official Publication of the Chicago Teachers Union. Retrieved 2012-04-02. p. 5