John Wyndham (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Wyndham (1903–1969) was a British science fiction writer.
John Wyndham may also refer to:
- John Wyndham (knight)
- Sir John Wyndham (1558–1645), of Orchard Wyndham, English landowner involved in the defence of the West Country against the threat of Spanish invasion
- John Wyndham (of Norrington), MP for Salisbury in 1681 and 1685
- John Wyndham, 6th Baron Leconfield and 1st Baron Egremont (1920–1972), British peer
- John Wyndham (High Sheriff), High Sheriff of Sussex
- Max Wyndham, 2nd Baron Egremont, usually known as Max Egremont, whose full name is John Max Henry Scawen Wyndham.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|